Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I know nothing about blogging. At all.

but, after countless statements such as..

"hey, that would be a great name for a blog."

"why don't you have a blog?"

"you need a blog."

I took a hint.


Behind the name..

a few weeks back, a conversation with a friend turned into daydreaming about possible names for our non-existent children. we both agreed names should have meaning.
so then I wondered.. what does my name mean?


Bailiff. 

how. exciting.

for lack of a better excuse, I did some searching to see if it had any other possible meaning.
in short, "Bailey" as an English surname also means bailiff,
but with an added definition "to deliver."

my middle name Ann, means grace.

put them together, and you have "to deliver grace."



life mission found? maybe.
good name for a blog? I'd like to think so.



What will I write about?

I'm not really sure. maybe random musings, rantings, stories.
my concern isn't who or how many reads it, but that maybe those who do will come away with a different perspective.
or something like that..



until next time,
 Baylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment